The best quality Citizenship Study Guide on the market is Citizenship Basics, so study now with the book and CD that teachers, students, and immigration lawyers all recommend. (video on youtube)
Citizenship Basics has helped thousands of applicants successfully pass their citizenship tests all across the United States.
It is written and produced by experienced Citizenship ESL instructors who know what works when it comes to passing the U.S. Naturalization Interview.
The handy yet thorough 5.5 by 8.5 inches textbook includes 60 new pages of ESL and Citizenship lessons including:
- 100 Questions and New N-400 based Exercises
- Complete Practice Interview
- ESL Lessons that fulfill Course Outline Requirements for Los Angeles, New York, Florida, Texas School Districts, and USCIS
- Small Talk, Clarification and Checking for Understanding
- Overview of Citizenship Interview and Benefits of Citizenship
- Historical and Civics Readings
- ESL Lessons for all learning modalities
- Reading and Writing Vocabulary
- and Much More
Audio CD includes:
Audio Version of All 100 Questions in clearly pronounced English.
Please note the following updates due to the 2016 election:
- question 47 Paul Ryan is the Speaker of the House
- question 28 Donald Trump, President
- question 29 Mike Pence, Vice President
- question 46 Republican is the party of the new president
Video available on Youtube: Citizenship Basics 100 Questions. Citizenship Basics makes the perfect present.
- 100 civics questions
- Audio CD with the 100 questions
- Complete practice interview
- Historical readings
- Written by experienced citizenship instructors