Cracking the New GRE with DVD, 2012 Edition has been completely revised and updated for the changes coming to the GRE in August 2011. It includes:
• Access to 4 full-length practice tests (2 online and 2 in the book)
• Practice questions with detailed explanations for every question
• Key strategies for solving Text Completions, Sentence Equivalents, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparisons, and more
• Thorough review of all GRE topics, including everything on the new GRE
• DVD supplement (completely overhauled in 2011!) with tutorials and helpful information from The Princeton Review’s top GRE course instructor
If you need to know it, it’s in this book.