NEW! (UPDATED MARCH 2017) Link to FREE SPANISH online 100 Civics Cards with SPANISH AUDIO! (And FREE English Reading Words and Sentences for practice – with AUDIO!) Contiene 100 tarjetas de estudio para ciudadania que se pueden recortar.
Contains 100 bi-lingual study cards for cut-out.
ESPAÑOL – INGLÉS
1. 100 Preguntas y Respuestas
1. 100 Questions and Answers
2. 20 Preguntas y Respuestas (Si usted tiene 65 años o más y ha sido residente permanente legal de los Estados Unidos por 20 años o más)
2. 20 Questions and Answers (If you are 65 years old or older or you have been a legal permanent resident in the United States for 20 or more years)
3. 100 Preguntas y Respuestas “Flash card format”
3. 100 Questions and Answers “Flash card format”
4. WRITING VOCABULARY (All the words you must know how to write)
5. READING VOCABULARY (All the words you must know how to read)
6. HELPFUL WEB ADDRESSES (Elected officials and Citizenship web site)
7. STATE CAPITALS (50 states and territories)
ESPAÑOL – INGLÉS
8. Tarjetas de estudio para ciudadania que se pueden recortar
8. Civics flash cards for cut-out
This 2014 Spanish-English edition of the popular book features the “flash card’ method of reviewing (Question on one page and the answer on the following page).
Also includes 100 Civics “Flash cards” in English and Spanish that are designed to be cut-out and used for easy learning.
The 100 bilingual civics questions and answers are presented in 4 different ways:
1. Regular Question/Answer format: (each question followed directly with the answer). This presentation is helpful when you first start studying the questions and answers. It gives you a “bird’s eye view” of the questions and answers.
2. Historical order (Logical Order): The same 100 answers are rearranged in a logical, historical order. This helps you to see the relationship among the questions and helps you to better remember the answers.
3. Question on one page and the answer on the following page. This allows you to test your memory and makes memorizing the questions and answers both easy and fun.
4. Bilingual “Flash cards” that are formatted to be cut out and used for easy learning.
The book provides exercises in both reading and writing the official English words and includes:
1. a complete list of the words you must know how to read
2. a complete list of the words you must know how to write
3. sentences reading and writing practice.
This book also provides:
1. A list of helpful web addresses
2. A list of the 50 states and their capitals