IF IT’S ON THE TEST, IT’S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Review brings you everything you need to conquer the complex CARS passages on the MCAT, including hundreds of practice problems and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, along with all the practice you need to help get the score you want.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging critical analysis and reasoning skills needed for this important test
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample CARS questions
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• A fundamental 6-step approach to cracking any passage, including an annotated model to demonstrate the process
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Access to 3 full-length practice tests online to help you gauge your progress
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward CARS mastery
Gain Mastery of These and Other CARS Skills!
• Critical Reasoning Skills Development
• Active Reading
• Passage Annotating and Mapping
• Question Types and Formats
• Process of Elimination and Attractors
• Ranking and Ordering Passages
• Strategy and Tactics
• Mental Preparation