IF IT’S ON THE TEST, IT’S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® Organic Chemistry Review brings you everything you need to ace the organic chemistry concepts found on the MCAT, including thorough subject reviews, example practice questions with step-by-step explanations, hundreds of practice problems, and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, along with all the practice you need to help get the score you want.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging organic chemistry topics on this important test
• Sample MCAT questions with step-by-step walk-through explanations
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy reference
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Access to 3 full-length practice tests online to help you gauge your progress
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward orgo mastery
Gain Mastery of These and Other Organic Chem Topics!
• Organic Chemistry Fundamentals
• Structure and Stability
• Lab Techniques: Separations and Spectroscopy
• Reactions: Nucleophilic Substitution and Addition
• Biologically Important Molecules