IF IT’S ON THE TEST, IT’S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® Psychology and Sociology Review brings you everything you need to ace the psychology and sociology concepts found on the MCAT, including thorough subject reviews and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, along with all the practice you need to help get the score you want.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging psych/soc topics on this important test
• Sample MCAT questions with step-by-step walk-through explanations
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy reference
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Access to 3 full-length practice tests online to help you gauge your progress
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward psychology and sociology mastery
Gain Mastery of These and Other Psychology and Sociology Topics!
• Psychology and Sociology Strategy for the MCAT
• Biological Foundations of Behavior
• Interacting with the Environment
• Personality, Motivation, Attitudes, and Psychological Disorders
• Self-Identity and Group Identity
• Social Structure
• Learning, Memory, and Behavior