***Includes Practice Test Questions***
Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the Nursing Professional Development test.
The Nursing Professional Development Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Nursing Professional Development Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Nursing Professional Development Exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Nursing Professional Development Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Nursing Professional Development Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the Nursing Professional Development Exam
- A breakdown of management and implementation of nursing professional development programs and projects
- An examination of leadership within nursing professional development
- An analysis of practice improvement and quality
- A guide to ethical and legal considerations
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It’s filled with the critical information you’ll need in order to do well on the test the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Management and Implementation of Nursing Professional Development Programs and Projects section covers:
- Teaching and learning theories
- Adult learning
- Principles of teaching nursing staff
- Roles of staff development educators
- Designing educational activities
- Needs assessment
- Developing an education program
- Identifying risk factors
- Unique patient population
- Conducting ongoing evaluation
The Leadership within Nursing Professional Development section covers:
- Lines of authority in an organization
- Nursing professional development
- Decision making
- Consultation process
- Hiring process and Employee orientation program
- Leading and developing teams
- Conflict management
- Managing resources
The Practice Improvement and Quality section covers:
- Disseminating evidence-based clinical findings
- Literature reviews
- Applying practice-based evidence into nursing professional development activities
- Process improvement methodology
- Risk management tools and processes
- Potential risk management issues
- Scope of risk management
The Ethical and Legal Considerations section covers:
- Nursing Code of Ethics
- Protecting sensitive information
- Managing boundary issues
- Informed consent
- Negligence and malpractice
- Career development for nurses
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Nursing Professional Development Exam. Concepts and principles aren’t simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it’s written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that’s another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual Nursing Professional Development Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.