This large book (8 inches by 10 inches) is clear and easy to read. In addition to the civics lessons, it contains practice exercises to help you easily memorize the questions and answers.
The following are included:
All of the 100 questions and answers – presented in three ways to help you remember:
1. First, the 100 Questions and Answers are presented in simple form (Question and Answer).
2. The questions and answers are then presented in a Logical, Historical Order (like reading a very brief history of the U.S.). This helps you see connections among the questions and answers and make it easier for you to remember them.
3. All the questions and answers are then presented in a “flash card” method – question on one page and answer on the next page.
4. This book also contains fast and easy exercises and Quick Study Aids (Fill-in questions and True/False questions) to help you memorize and increase your confidence.
Included also are:
1. the “20 Questions and Answers” you need to know,
2. all the words you need to know how to read,
3. all the words you need to know how to write,
4. where you may obtain information on becoming an American citizen, including requirements for filing, testing and scoring guidelines.