Prepare for the new, tougher MCAT 2015 with The Princeton Review and the most comprehensive prep book on the market.
The MCAT is being entirely overhauled in 2015—and students planning on taking the test after January 2015 need to prepare for an exam that’s almost one-and-a-half times longer and a lot tougher. The Princeton Review’s Complete MCAT is an all-in-one resource designed specifically for MCAT 2015 test-takers, covering every facet of this challenging and important test.
Practice Your Way to Perfection
· Access to 4 full-length MCAT practice exams & answer explanations online
· Targeted freestanding practice questions and practice passages at the end of every content review chapter
· Expert content reviews & drills for all MCAT 2015 topics
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score
· Access to our online Student Tools portal for up-to-the-moment information on late-breaking AAMC changes to the exam
· Detailed coverage of MCAT 2015 basics, as well as Biology, Psychology and Sociology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, and Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills
· Specific strategies for tackling every question type
· A full-color, 16-page tear-out reference guide with all the most important formulas, diagrams, information, concepts, and charts for each section of the MCAT
· A comprehensive index